ISART Digital is an international school of higher education in video games and 3D-VFX animation. The school is based in Paris & Montreal and has a partnership with the Tokyo University of Technology.
ISART Digital is an international school of higher education in video games and 3D-VFX animation. The school is based in Paris & Montreal and has a partnership with the Tokyo University of Technology. The school is ranked number 1 in Europe and Quebec (Canada) by LinkedIn, on professional integration in the Game and Interactive Media Design market.
This leading position is the result of a studio-oriented policy: - Professional experience is at the heart of the studies, in an alternating structure of a week at school and a week in the workplace, throughout the year.
- At ISART, quality teaching is provided by professionals from the video game and 3D animation film industries.
- The school's reputation has been consolidated by 6 consecutive selections at the Seattle UNITY Awards, and a nomination at THE GAME Awards in Los Angeles.
- Thanks to its independence and close partnerships with the studios, the school is extremely responsive to the ever-changing labor market, quickly adapting its training courses through strategic choices that correspond to the constant evolution in the skills needed by the industry.
•Geoffroy GIVRY (2003) – Senior Compositor @ ILM
ISART Digital is a school with an international reputation, recognized worldwide by production companies at the highest level of the industry.”
ISART Digital is located in the heart of Paris and Montreal.A auditorium called “MEET-UP” for hosting masterclasses and other school events. A coworking space, green screen room, Model Room, Sound Studio, some relaxation areas, foodtrucks for lunch, and Virtual Reality room.
3D Coat / Clarisse / Guerilla / Houdini / Nuke / perforce / Susbstance Painter & Designer / ToonBoom / Vray / Zbrush / Microsoft Azure Education / Autodesk (Maya, 3DSMAX etc)
PC/ Laptop, Drawing tablets / VR Headset
Here are three staff members from the school that represent the level of professional experience and knowledge of the faculty.
Here is a small sample of artwork created by students during their time at the school. This quality of work is used by students' to apply for jobs.
- A top level, innovative educational approach led by talented industry professionals
- Effective teaching/engaged students
- Work study program (alterning one week school, one week work) to ensure success in progressive professional settings. Team Based projects
- Students work together in multidisciplinary teams to develop projects, just like in the industry. An Expert team from renowned studios
- Our teaching team is made up of experts from world-class production studios.
Successful career launches
- The career services staff is entirely dedicated to empowering sudents in their professional achievement by facilitating their search and supporting them in career placement
Cinema Animation 3D - 5 years. 1st year : 7,800€. 2nd & 3rd year : 8,300€. 4th & 5th year : 8,400€. September Intake.
Game Art - 5 years. 1st year : 7,800€. 2nd & 3rd year : 8,300€. 4th & 5th year : 8,400€. September Intake.
Film 3D (Montreal) - 4 years. CA$12,000. September Intake.
Tech Game Art - 4 years. CA$12,000. September Intake.
Cinema FX - 5 years. 1st year : 7,800€. 2nd & 3rd year : 8,300€. 4th & 5th year : 8,400€. September Intake.
Game Design - 4 years. 1st year : 7,800€. 2nd & 3rd year : 8,300€. 4th & 5th year : 8,400€. September Intake.
Game Design & Programming - 4 years. 1st year : 7,800€. 2nd & 3rd year : 8,300€. 4th & 5th year : 8,400€. September Intake.
Game Programming - 5 years. 1st year : 7,800€. 2nd & 3rd year : 8,300€. 4th & 5th year : 8,400€. September Intake.
Music and Sound Design - 3 years. 1st year : 7,800€. 2nd & 3rd year : 8,300€.
Producer - 1 year. 400€.September Intake.
Game Data Analyst (Montreal) - 6 months. CA$12,000. September Intake.
ISART Connect (ISART’s job fair) which gathers 40/50 international studios for recruitements of interships/jobs Masterclasses / Program councils which allow us to presente on a yearly basis our programs to professionals and make them evolve according to their feedbacks / Graduation Show
The following studios hire students from this school: DNEG, MPC, Digital Domain, Framestore, Mikros, On Animation, Illumination Mac Guf, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Square Enix, Eidos, DontNod, Scanline VFX, Cyanide, Ludia, Asobo, ILM (among others) work on the biggest productions worldwide.
ISART ranked n°1 in Europe and Quebec (Canada) on professional integration in the game and interactive Media Design Market by LinkedIn.
- 130 awards(https://www.isart.com/awards/)
- 860 selections
- 6 consecutive selections at the Seattle UNITY Awards (2014-2018)
- A nomination at The Game Awards in Los Angeles (2018)
- 9 selections at Siggraph Asia & USA (2015-2019)
- 6 selections at IGF (20016 - 2018)
Speak to a Student Advisor
The Rookies has partnered with Mozaik Play - a student placement organization - that can assist you with: Choosing the right digital media colleges and course, full application process support, Visa application assistance and also financial payment advice.Get your free consultation