$18,796 Ultimate Creative Starter Kit Giveaway
To celebrate our 10th Annual Rookie Awards, and all the support we've received over the years, we are giving away the Ultimate Creative Starter Kit worth approximately US$18,796 to help take your creative skills to the next level.
For the first time during a Rookie Awards you will have a chance to win a prize regardless of your skill level, experience or even how much you impress the judges with your entry.
The goal of this prize is to encourage you to share your work even if you don't think you can win a category prize. We understand everyone is not ready for a job and we want you to have an incentive to share your work online which is pretty intimidating for the first time. We know all artists (even pros) struggle with sharing work publicly, so hopefully this epic prize will motivate you to get involved and realise it's ok to not have a perfect portfolio - that will come with time.
The Ultimate Creative Starter Kit includes:
- Foundry - 12 month Production Collective
- Autodesk - 12 month 3ds Max or Maya Subscription
- Pixologic - ZBrushCore 2020 Single User Perpetual License
- SideFX - Houdini Core
- Adobe - 12 months Creative Cloud Subscription
- Maxon - 12 months Cinema 4D Subscription
- ChaosGroup - V-Ray License
- Substance - 12 months Substance Indie Subscription
- Wacom - Wacom One
- ToonBoom - 12 months Harmony Premium Subscription
- Flipped Normals - Complete ZBrush Sculpting Bundle
One Random entrant will win
All entrants to the Rookie Awards 2020 are eligible to enter this giveaway where one (1) winner will be picked at random to win the Ultimate Creative Starter Kit.
How to enter
For a chance to win complete these steps:
- Create and publish an eligible entry to Rookie Awards 2020
- Share a post about your Rookie Awards 2020 entry on Instagram using #myrookiesentry and @therookiesco.
Good luck to everyone who is brave enough to share their work with the world!
Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Entrants must be eligible to enter the Rookie Awards 2020. Details of eligibility can be found here: https://www.therookies.co/contests/groups/rookie-awards-2020/rules. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by June 3rd, 2020 at 11:59pm GMT. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Winners will be notified by Instagram direct message.
Prizes and Odds: The One (1) prize to be awarded from the promotion/contest are as follows:
- One (1) 12 month Production Collective ($11,578)
- One (1) Wacom One ($400)
- One (1) 12 months Creative Cloud Subscription ($584)
- One (1) 12 month Substance Indie Subscription ($219)
- One (1) ZBrushCore 2020 Single User Perpetual License ($180)
- One (1) Houdini Core ($1,995)
- One (1) V-Ray License ($470)
- One (1) 12 month 3ds Max or Maya Subscription ($1,545)
- One (1) Complete ZBrush Sculpting Bundle ($200)
- One (1) 12 months Cinema 4D Subscription ($720)
- One (1) 12 months Harmony Premium Subscription ($905)
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to eligible entrants of the Rookie Awards 2020, age 18+ or older, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the promotion/contest period.
4. Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
5. Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on June 30th, 2020 at 11:59pm GMT. The drawing will be conducted by staff from The Rookies whose decisions are final and binding. The winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
6. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
8. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Sponsor, The Rookies, South Glenelg, Adelaide, Australia, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the [Promotion/Contest Name]; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
9. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
10. Sponsor's Address: Sponsor is The Rookies, South Glenelg, Adelaide Australia.