Win an Autodesk license, Epic Games merch and Amazon Gift Card package worth $2000
This $2K sweepstake is open to all self-taught artists, students and recent graduates who want to work in creative media and entertainment industries.
Let's be honest, 2020 has been a disaster. We know everyone has been doing it tough, but our goal is to help one lucky person finish the year on a high. This is why we are announcing a US$2,000 sweepstake promotion at The Rookies.
The sweepstake is open to all self-taught artists, students and recent graduates who want to work in creative media and entertainment industries like games, film, animation and design. The survey allows us to better understand how you are learning and the challenges you are faced with when trying to break into creative fields. It also gives us a chance to improve The Rookies, and focus on creating better content to help you on your journey.
Prizes to Win
The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete. Knowing this, we've got a prize pack worthy of your time and 1 x random person that completes and submits the survey will win the following prize pack:
- Choice of either an Autodesk Maya license, OR a 3ds Max license.
- Epic Games merchandise pack
- US$250 Amazon Gift Card
Take a moment to think about what this incredible bundle could mean to you. You could start working as a freelancer with professional software. You could even click checkout on that Amazon shopping cart of yours. Oh yeah, and you could make your friends crazy jealous!
We really look forward to reading your answers to the survey questions, but before you run off and get started, we would also like to thank our incredible sponsors Autodesk and Epic Games for providing such an incredible prize pack and for their continued support over the years.
- Submissions close 22nd December 2020.
- Winner announces 23rd December 2020.
- Dates mentioned are at 11:59 pm on the date in question.
- All dates are based on GMT (Greenwich Means Time).
How do I enter?
Follow the link below to our online survey. Complete all questions and answer them as honestly as possible. That's all you need to do. No purchases are needed. Once you submit the survey, you go into the running to win the prize pack.Enter Now
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Rookies Annual Survey(\"Sweepstakes\") begins on 10th December 2020 and ends on 22nd December at 11:59pm GMT (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is The Rookies ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to non-professional digital artists who are 18 years or older (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
a. Choice of either (1) Autodesk Maya license, OR an Autodesk 3ds Max license.
b. Merchandise pack from Epic Games. Will include items such as hat, mouse pad, tshirt. TBC at later date.
c. US$250 Amazon Gift Card
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/rookies-survey-2020.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 5 days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 1 day after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 4 weeks of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.