Our Discord Server is growing at a solid rate and there are some really great discussions going on across all the different channels. This has caused us to hit the point where we need some help and we are putting the call out to you!
If you love a good Discord session, enjoy helping others and want to get more involved with The Rookies, we want to hear from you.
What does a Moderator need to do?
The main tasks that moderators would be responsible for can be summarised as follows:
- Helping to introduce new ideas and manage conversations.
- Helping run planned AMA (Ask me Anything) sessions.
- Checking into assigned channels regularly to make sure everything is okay.
- Moderating threads in the event of conflict among members.
- Giving friendly warnings to those who break community guidelines.
- If necessary, banning anyone from the server who repeatedly violates community guidelines.
- Offering advice and support to members asking questions.
If you’re interested in becoming a moderator, please fill out the short form below. Once we have enough members raising hands we’ll pick a handful of folks that we feel would make the best fit for the role. Looking forward to hearing from you!