Level up your skills with this $25k Creative Starter Kit Giveaway
To celebrate our 12th Annual Rookie Awards, and all the support we've received over the years, we are giving away another Creative Starter Kit to help take your creative skills to the next level.
To celebrate the launch of the 12th Annual Rookie Awards, and all the support we've received over the years, we are giving away another Creative Starter Kit Giveaway to help take your creative skills to the next level.
The goal of this prize is to encourage you to share your work online. We know it can be intimidating to share your work, especially when there are so many incredible artists out there. This contest is not about the best artist, it's about building confidence and sharing your skills with others.
One random entrant will win
All entrants to the Rookie Awards 2022 are eligible to enter this giveaway and one (1) winner will be picked at random to win the Ultimate Creative Starter Kit which includes all the following:
- One (1) Precision 3650 Tower Workstation with RTX A5000 GPU ($6500)
- One (1) Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 ($2199)
- One (1) 12-month Foundry Production Collective ($12,778)
- One (1) 12-month Maya or 3ds Max subscription ($1700)
- One (1) Houdini Core ($1,995)
- One (1) 12-month Cinema 4D Subscription ($720)
- One (1) 12-month Adobe Substance 3D Texturing ($600)
- One (1) V-Ray License ($470)
- One (1) 12-month Creative Cloud Subscription ($584)
- One (1) 12-month Marmoset Toolbag 4 Individual Subscription
- One (1) 12-month Marvelous Designer Subscription
How to enter
For a chance to win complete these steps:
1. Create and publish an entry to Rookie Awards 2022.
2. Share your entry on Instagram using #myrookiesentry and @therookiesco tags.
Good luck to everyone who is brave enough to share their work with the world!
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to eligible entrants of the Rookie Awards 2022, age 18+ or older, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the promotion/contest period.
4. Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
5. Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on June 30th, 2022 at 11:59pm GMT. The drawing will be conducted by staff from The Rookies whose decisions are final and binding. The winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
6. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
8. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Sponsor, The Rookies, South Glenelg, Adelaide, Australia, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the [Promotion/Contest Name]; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
9. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
10. Sponsor's Address: Sponsor is The Rookies, PO Box 59 Seacliff Park SA 5049, Australia.