Weekly Drills 011 - #KitchenStuff
This week your drill is to create a projects that has some kicks in it. Then tag it #RookiesWeeklyDrills and #KitchenStuff.
It's time to get back into the kitchen! This week we want you to take inspiration from your own kitchen. Choose an appliance or gadget you like to use and make it the hero of your project. We are looking for photo-realism this week so it's recommended to take some good photo reference.
To get some feedback on your work-in-progress project before you submit it, head over to Discord channel and chat with other artists having a crack. To see all the Weekly Drill projects just follow this link.
- Use your favorite art supplies, software and workflow.
- Only submit work created during this week.
- Submit as many entries as you want.
- You can use concept art, models, textures and other assets and include it in your project. However, make sure to credit the artist by linking to their work and explain exactly what you created.
- You must tag your project with #RookiesWeeklyDrills and #KitchenStuff.
- Submission open Friday, June 12, 2020 (approx. 10am GMT/UTC)
- Submission close Friday, June 19, 2020 (approx. 10am GMT/UTC)
Creative Director Justin Mohlman will evaluate entries and select a winner based on quality, creativity, and adherence to the challenge theme.
Official Weekly Drills Achievement badge to show off on your profile page.
To enter this Weekly Drill, simple create a project for your portfolio and tag it. Remember, keep these drills loose and stress-free. This drill is about growing our digital skills, together, as a community.Create Weekly Drill Project
How many entries can I submit?
As many as you want.
How do I tag my project?
During Step 2 of the project building process, you will see a tag input field in the right column under your project title and description input fields. Note: Do not include "#" with your tag (eg: #RookiesWeeklyDrills), the tool already handles that for you. See below for example.