Weekly Drills 017 - #Tequila
Today is National Tequila Day so it makes sense to pay homage to this distilled beverage by creating a project with it as the central topic. Your project should include something to do with Tequila.
This week your drill is to celebrate national tequila day by creating a project and tagging it #RookiesWeeklyDrills and #Tequila.
Today is National Tequila Day so it makes sense to pay homage to this distilled beverage by creating a project with it as the central topic. Your project should include something to do with Tequila. It could be a product shot showing one of the most popular tequila brands. You could really challenge your shader and lighting skills by rendering a shot glass filled with tequila or even a Margareta. You could even create the blue agave plant which is most commonly used to create tequila.
To get some feedback on your work-in-progress project before you submit it, head over to Discord channel and chat with other artists having a crack. To see all the Weekly Drill projects just follow this link.
- Use your favorite art supplies, software and workflow.
- Only submit work created during this week.
- Submit as many entries as you want.
- You can use concept art, models, textures and other assets and include it in your project. However, make sure to credit the artist by linking to their work and explain exactly what you created.
- You must tag your project with #RookiesWeeklyDrills and #Tequila
- Submission open Friday, July 24, 2020
- Submission close Friday, July 31, 2020
Creative Director Justin Mohlman will evaluate entries and select a winner based on quality, creativity, and adherence to the challenge theme.
Official Weekly Drills Achievement badge to show off on your profile page.
To enter this Weekly Drill, simple create a project for your portfolio and tag it. Remember, keep these drills loose and stress-free. This drill is about growing our digital skills, together, as a community.Create Weekly Drill Project
How many entries can I submit?
As many as you want.
How do I tag my project?
During Step 2 of the project building process, you will see a tag input field in the right column under your project title and description input fields. Note: Do not include "#" with your tag (eg: #RookiesWeeklyDrills), the tool already handles that for you. See below for example.