This week we want you to create a tasty project that includes a hamburger as the central subject and tag it #RookiesWeeklyDrills and #hamburgers.
Hamburgers are arguably one of the tastiest and most convenient meals. They come in all shapes and sizes. They even now come with fake-meat and vegan options. No matter which way you like them, we want you to get inspired and create a project that makes our judge drool. You can try pushing your photorealistic skills, create a hamburger icon for your adventure game, or even go a bit toony. Have fun and eat well.
To get some feedback on your work-in-progress project before you submit it, head over to Discord channel and chat with other artists having a crack. To see all the Weekly Drill projects just follow this link.
- Use your favorite art supplies, software and workflow.
- Only submit work created during this week.
- Submit as many entries as you want.
- You can use concept art, models, textures and other assets and include it in your project. However, make sure to credit the artist by linking to their work and explain exactly what you created.
- You must tag your project with #RookiesWeeklyDrills and #hamburgers
- Submission open Friday, October 9, 2020
- Submission close Friday, October 16, 2020
Justin Mohlman will evaluate entries and select a winner based on quality, creativity, and adherence to the challenge theme.
Official Weekly Drills Achievement badge to show off on your profile page.
To enter this Weekly Drill, simple create a project for your portfolio and tag it. Remember, keep these drills loose and stress-free. This drill is about growing our digital skills, together, as a community.Create Weekly Drill Project
How many entries can I submit?
As many as you want.
How do I tag my project?
During Step 2 of the project building process, you will see a tag input field in the right column under your project title and description input fields. Note: Do not include "#" with your tag (eg: #RookiesWeeklyDrills), the tool already handles that for you. See below for example.